RE: Ruskin Tomato Festival

I love tomato sandwiches, maybe it's a California thing too. Even better
is tomato and avocado.  But a banana sandwich? Bleah.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 7:46 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ruskin Tomato Festival

Haven't had a banana sandwich in years - maybe 50 or so - but they used
to be a staple of any sandwich plate or lunch box.  Tomato sandwiches
have always been and still are one of the great indulgences of summer.
I guess it's a southern thing.
In a message dated 05/06/2007 9:34:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,