Re: Back to spring bulbs

Scary, Zem, Thank goodness it didn't start a fire.
At least the power company came promptly and
fixed things.  When something like that happened
on our road last year it took them eight hours to
get our power back on even though the downed
tree was cleared away in a couple of hours.
In a message dated 05/08/2007 3:46:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,