Re: Smoke/observatory

Awesome picture...

seems Ma nature has to be pissed off about something. Everywhere the
weather is nuts! Fires, Floods, and now tropical storms already....
geesh. Stay safe everyone....

Only a little rain here this morning, sun shining now and warm. Even my
clemitas was blooming this morning... geesh, I am not even past the
frost date yet!

Donna