Re: Today in the garden

Chris - you're a dynamo!  Can't wait to see pics when all gets to optimum
size.  Donna - check w/ your local nursery.  Sometimes you can get compost
in bulk.  Mushroom compost is great if available.  Otherwise, any good
quality compost will do.  If the nursery isn't aware of a source, check w/ a
local landscaping company.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A