To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2007 8:25 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Today in the garden

Sounds like you did accomplish something tho! Seems the older I get, the
longer it takes to do 'stuff'. I am wondering if it is due to moving
slower or taking more time thinking about design or doing more pre work
before actually planting something.

In my continuing saga of neighbors - I had to reduce the pile of my
compost to keep the complaints down- ok read get rid of it! So now I am
hurting for compost alternatives. I thought they sold something bagged,
but when I looked for it, only found cow manure and mushroom compost.
Thoughts on either of these bagged items or alternate items I buy/could

My goal for this weekend was to work on the garden railroad.... but ma
nature isn't allowing that. It has been raining since Friday here. A few
good storms, but for the most part raining just enough to keep me
inside. The weather map tells me today for the most part isn't going to
work either. We needed the rain, and I am sure the weeds will love it :(