Re: I'm Here!

Congrats!~ and good luck on getting things the way you want them to
be....Let mom clean/set up the house and kitchen while you tackle the
yard. Once she leaves you will only have to move a few things around and
that will be easier than unpacking everything....

But to be honest, I think I would have 'roundup'd' the yard first and
then planted. <lol> I am really sorry I didn't do that here, although I
did keep a few things. Who am I kidding, I am thinking about doing that
now as the weeds out number the plants currently.

  Donna

Andrea Hodges <andreah@hargray.com> wrote:
  Hi all-I'm officially in the new house. Moved over the weekend and planted
my first plants tonight. It was a chore!!!! There is something under the
soil that feels like concrete. I think someone put something down to try and
keep the running bamboo in check-didn't work of course but now there are
only certain places I can plant. I have a lot of work ahead of me clearing
out. I'm thinking of hiring someone to help me. Wow is there a lot! SO,
anyway I'm happy and excited and wish I could spend all my time outside as
it's gorgeous here these days. However, I have to get the inside into some
sort of order as well. My mother is coming this weekend!