To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 2:01 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] AHS webinar

I believe that would be Allan Armitage. He appears to be the series's host.

On May 9, 2008, at 7:36 AM, Jesse Bell wrote:

Yeh...I sat through one of the webinars on my lunch break.  The guy  from
Georgia....oh man...his name escapes me at the moment...but he's got all kinds of books out there and he teaches at the University of Georgia.... (help me out
here...).  Anyway - he did one on new varieties of colorful annuals  and
perennials.  It was great.