Re: everybody outside or something??

Well Theresa if the need to plant and organize hits you feel free to
come here..... plenty to do and hoping for a high of 70 today then back
to the 60's till the end of next week....

  Debating on what to do today.  Kinda windy already but will start in the weed patches and see how it goes.

"Theresa G." <macycat3@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Haven't seen a post today? Is everybody outside? I cleaned out more of
my garage. I think I finally know everything that is in there- talk
about a miracle. I still need to go through a huge container of pots
along the outside of the garage..... and the closet in the spare
bedroom, and all the random stuff tucked into the kitchen... Where did
I get all of this stuff from?? And why have I kept it so long! I did
manage to convince my older sister that she wanted my parents china. So
I'll be working on packing that up and mailing it to her this weekend : )
But- I decided I'd keep the random crystal that was my parents.....for
now anyway.
Too hot to garden here. 100 today. It has finally cooled off to 84
degrees now at 9:30pm.
Tomorrow morning early, I want to get a native grass out of it's pot and
into the ground. Then that is it for planting until fall. Too hot and
dry. Going to be a long summer here.