To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2008 12:32 AM
Subject: [CHAT] everybody outside or something??

Haven't seen a post today? Is everybody outside? I cleaned out more of my garage. I think I finally know everything that is in there- talk about a miracle. I still need to go through a huge container of pots along the outside of the garage..... and the closet in the spare bedroom, and all the random stuff tucked into the kitchen... Where did I get all of this stuff from?? And why have I kept it so long! I did manage to convince my older sister that she wanted my parents china. So I'll be working on packing that up and mailing it to her this weekend : ) But- I decided I'd keep the random crystal that was my parents.....for now anyway. Too hot to garden here. 100 today. It has finally cooled off to 84 degrees now at 9:30pm. Tomorrow morning early, I want to get a native grass out of it's pot and into the ground. Then that is it for planting until fall. Too hot and dry. Going to be a long summer here.

Theresa