Re: Bathroom plant question

Kinda hard to advise without knowing how much and what kind of light and how humid it's likely to be. Orchids are usually an excellent choice if they can be watered a couple of times a week. Also bromeliads; if you pick the right bromeliad, it could die and you'd never know it. A ficus might do well--they seem to tolerate almost any environment and level of abuse, but they're not exactly "colorful." If maintenance isn't a problem, African violets [and their kin] usually do well in low-light, high-humidity places.