Re: clover

Vine-X, maybe--don't know; I've never used it.

On May 19, 2008, at 10:41 AM, mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com wrote:

Thanks, Jim. I was out for quite a while - fell down a flight of stairs and fractured top 3 vertebrae (no four leaf clover luck there). Was touch and go for a while, but I'm alive, grateful, walking, thinking, and have my priorities in a better order. The place where they took part of a rib to tie everything back together hurt more than the neck/head surgery. Now
I really don't want to have a screw loose.  Ha.

I've already got one acre planted with native Iowa (Carl Kurtz) prairie seed, and another acre that has been basically our own private park for a bunch of years - 4 weeping willows and 2 autumn blaze maples, lilac row, fire ring, etc. Anyone know something stronger than Roundup to take care
of the poison ivy on the DNR property that adjoins ours?

Glad to be back.
Mardi

james singer <islandjim1@comcast.net>
Sent by: owner-gardenchat@hort.net
05/19/2008 12:13 PM
Please respond to
gardenchat@hort.net

gardenchat@hort.net
cc

Subject
Re: [CHAT] clover

Mardi!!! It's good to know you're finally back in the office!
Congratulations--six acres is going to be one whoop of a garden. Wow.