Re: clover

Glad to have you back Mardi!  That sounds like some ordeal you went thru.  When did this happen?
  Sorry no help on the poison ivy, but your acreage sounds heavenly.

mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com wrote:
  Thanks, Jim. I was out for quite a while - fell down a flight of stairs
and fractured top 3 vertebrae (no four leaf clover luck there). Was touch
and go for a while, but I'm alive, grateful, walking, thinking, and have
my priorities in a better order. The place where they took part of a rib
to tie everything back together hurt more than the neck/head surgery. Now
I really don't want to have a screw loose. Ha.

I've already got one acre planted with native Iowa (Carl Kurtz) prairie
seed, and another acre that has been basically our own private park for a
bunch of years - 4 weeping willows and 2 autumn blaze maples, lilac row,
fire ring, etc. Anyone know something stronger than Roundup to take care
of the poison ivy on the DNR property that adjoins ours?

Glad to be back.