Re: Chemeketa

Good deal! I hope you enjoy it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer" <islandjim1@comcast.net>
To: "Garden Chat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 10:29 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Chemeketa

Local community college--Chemeketa--has accepted me as a student, so now I'm going to enroll in a summer CE class "New and Exotic Fruits in Landscapes." Might be fun. Depending on how that goes, I may try the school's degree program--AA degree, that is--in horticulture. What better way to learn about the new place and minimize the opportunities to get into trouble.