From: Chris <chrispn@optonline.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Sunday, May
25, 2008 9:06:11 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] HGTV

David,

I haven't been keeping
up with my e-mail, but I just happened to turn on the
TV while I had coffee
and a scone and happened to catch you on HGTV! You
made us proud!

I know that
you gave up the business, but do you have a few favorite
hibiscus at home?
You got a lot of airtime! I hope you taped it. Great job!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)
chris@widom-assoc.com