To: Kitty GardenChat
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 8:35 AM
Subject: 2009 perennial

got this in an email, thought you might want to know.

Donna

Perennial Plant of the Year

The Perennial Plant Association announced this week that Hakonechloa macra 'Auriola' was going to be the perennial of the year in 2009. This early announcement gives nurseries time to stock up on this plant. And if you're smart, it gives you the ability to find and get a plant this year before the rush next year. :-) I note that Geranium 'Rozanne' - the heaviest blooming geranium is PPA Plant of the Year for 2008.