OT - another one about age

Maybe you've seen this b4, but it's still funny....

With all the new technology regarding fertility Recently, a 65-year-old friend of mine was able to give birth.

When she was discharged from the hospital and went home, I went to visit.

           "May I see the new baby?" I asked.

"Not yet," She said "I'll make coffee and we can visit for a while first."

Thirty minutes had passed, and I asked, "May I see the new baby now?"

           "No, not yet," She said.

After another few minutes had elapsed, I asked again, "May I see the baby now?"

           "No, not yet," replied my friend.

Growing very impatient, I asked, "Well, when can I see the baby?"

           "WHEN HE CRIES!" she told me.

"WHEN HE CRIES?" I demanded. "Why do I have to wait until he CRIES?"

            "BECAUSE I FORGOT WHERE I PUT HIM!"

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5