Re: For bird lovers...

  • Subject: Re: For bird lovers...
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 08:28:14 -0500

Pat Laney across the street.  She & John just LOVE Arnold.   But he's mean
to me when they are out of town and I'm taking care of him.  I keep telling
him if he doesn't shape up he's going in the frying pan.  He doesn't believe
it though.  He should be nicer to me, since everyone else is scared to death
of him, I'm the only one they can trust to handle him when they're gone.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX