From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2010 7:55:09 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [CHAT] sickos

We have our MG plant sale next week. I've done the whole nursery thing of
special plants all on my own, albeit much smaller than in the past. About
250 pots. I went over there to water today and someone had stolen the
nicest 3 gallon pot of Fernleaf Peony. I still have 11 of various sizes
left; hopefully no more will disappear this week. Geez, stealing from a
nonprofit.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5

--