Re: We moved again!

I hear you Carolyn. After hip replacement it's harder to get up and down to get after those weeds. We've added 5 hens and a dog to our family and they keep this game interesting.  I've thought of downsizing, but Ed's lived on this property since he was 7.
Hoping that your move goes smoothly and you love your new place.
Judy B