From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 5:04 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Exceptional Weather Comes to an End

Currently 52 and rain predicted from now to Wed.... like 2 to 4 inches
worth. Warnings on tv about making sure your sump pump is working :(
Last week the wind storm damaged a few things... so not looking forward
to any more nutty weather here.... seems it has been here all summer.

Although it has not started raining here yet, up in the city proper they
are claiming it is raining already.

Trying to get all the fall projects done, but with everything happening,
just seems impossible this year. Current situation is DH father, he is
in ICU.....so of course, I am running up there which is a two hour drive
one way.

And Gene.... save those pennies and invest in a hot tub... no mature
gardener should be without one! :)

Who has pretty much given up on the gardening for the year.....but hopes
to find the daylight time to do a few more things....