Re: Exceptional Weather Comes to an End/ saved

    Winter weather coming in may have saved me for myself. When I was up in
Madison, WI this past month, I saw some really nice rock gardens that got me
fired up on alpines once more. I have vision of tearing out the lower center
of my garden, locating some really nice boulders and re-building the area to
hold alpines. Soil mix and all..... probably going to end up hurting myself
and my wallet on that one. But know it probably is next spring or summer for
sure. Goes right along with the tuffa troughs I have been working into the
garden along the paths.
    What size hot tub do you have? Person wise capacity? I may have to cash
in my change jar on this one.
    Hang in there with your fill... my mom was in a nursing home for some
years about the same distance.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana