Re: news of the day

Interesting. Comparatively, how much corn - fresh, new, sustainable -
does it take to make a gallon of ethanol? And what about the guy that
has developed a way to make petroleum from any and all carbon-based
material, like old computer parts? We need people in office who care at
least a little bit about what we're doing.