From:  [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 14:59:04 +0000
Subject: RE: [CHAT] from Jim

Lynda,<br>I am forwarding all the replies regarding Gabriel's poem back
to Jim. If<br>you recall, he can be a bit stubborn. He'll come back when
much I enjoyed this poem. His grandson is<br>> quite talented and I, for
one, would love to see more of his work. Jim<br>> must let us know when
Gabriel publishes his first volume. (And tell<br>> hisself how much we
-----Original Message-----<br>> From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net
[mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On<br>> Behalf Of Kitty<br>> Sent:
Wednesday, November 05, 2003 9:20 PM<br>> To: Agardenchat<br>> Subject:
another.<br>> I would forever be in your debt if you posted it also.
just wait with a sponge<br>> Collecting as much water as it will
GARDENCHAT<br><br>