From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Melody
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 5:59 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Pams pictures

Bonnie: The weekend my family spent in Oklahoma with Jesse and her
family and Pam last spring was an amazing time for me...they are truly 2
of the best women you'd ever want to meet and I am priveleged and deeply
honored to know them. And the week our family spent in Washington with
Tony and his wife Janice is a week packed with memories I know we will
never forget...Tony and Janice are amazing people--so loving and kind
that within just minutes you know these are two souls whose lives have
profoundly touched your own. I suspect that so many of our friends on
this list are like this...genuinely nurturing people with hearts of
gold...I feel truly blessed to have my life touched by all on this list.

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein