Re: was Master Gardeners/ Garden clubs

In a message dated 11/9/03 6:17:46 PM, chris@widom-assoc.com writes:

<<  LI Horticultural >>

Chris, what does LI stand for?  Our lily soc meets on a Sat for those who
work and because several of our members come from out of state.
    I find it difficult to understand why MG classes would always be held in
the day.  We have daytime classes every few years but primarily it is a night
scheduled program.  In this day when few are available during the day hours it
seems a no brainer but that must be an Iowa thing.
    Ceres, Iowa zone 4/5