RE: throw away society

And on year eleven- the main board goes out so it beeps at you, add 3
igniters that decided not to work anymore... so you have a stove that
has to be plugged in every time you use it, top burners need to be light
with a match, and you are all set to cook!.. Put up with that for 4
years and bought a new one....

Donna