Re: news of the day: t-shirts

> Asking to get off a list just
> confirms you have a live address

When I asked to be removed from the teak catalogue ($5000 benches) and
she honestly told me she couldn't, I asked why. She explained that they
don't do much of their own mailing. Rather than buy mailing lists, they
send pallets of catalogues to mailing companies that use their own lists
- lists to which names the teak company is not privy. So they don't even
know WHO gets their catalogues. What a huge waste of trees!

And yes, with my name-change history, I can tell how old the mailing list is.

Kitty