RE: was: still blooming now: Theresa's shaving brush

Jim and all---

I am not familiar with H. paculifolius, and would appreciate seeing a
pix of same. I attempted a google image search, but came up with
nothing. (but I am not the greatest at doing that search thing)...
wondering what the major difference is between them?

BTW, your message did show up here on Monday.... internet seems to be
loosing many messages these days from all different servers.