Re: Another OT

Ya' got me, Theresa.  That's the formula the doctor gave me and I
didn't question it at the time - didn't know enough to do that - and,
since it works, have been using it.  I've tried straight salt water
and find it is harsher, so maybe the soda has some soothing action or
something.  Anybody who knows about chemistry have a clue?

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :