Re: throw away society

In a message dated 11/21/03 5:26:38 PM, Aplfgcnys@aol.com writes:

<< I just hope they can relax a bit and let him be a normal child.  The
mother is an engineer - a real, licensed one - and an absolute perfectionist.

Auralie, my sister had 3 children after age 40 (seem like this was the only
thing she had not experienced) and to our amazement she had no patience with
anyone or anything EXCEPT her children.