Re: throw away society

Ceres, maybe that will happen.  At this point she is unhappy because she
doesn't have enough time with the child, though she has a very good job that she
enjoys, and a very competant "nanny" and my son works from home and is on hand
for the child most of the time.  He kept the baby last spring while she went
on a skiing weekend with college girlfriends.  Some women don't know when they
are lucky.  It's hard to feel sorry for her.