Re: Another OT

Pam, I'm so sorry to learn of your sight limitations.  Was this due to
disease or accident?  I lose any of our senses is such a loss.  My husband has worn
hearing aids for sometime (industrial noise injury) and I find it is so
difficult to deal with at times.  After repeating something 3 times or more one just
declares  it unimportant.  I am concerned to be away over night as he hears
nothing when he removes the devices at night.
    As you no doubt know, at this time there is nothing to cure or arrest
M.D.  I am taking a eye antioxidant containing lutein which is a non-prescipt
over the counter combination of vitamins & minerals  thought to promote healthy
vision.  However, my dr says they may find 10 yrs down the road it did nothing
or even caused deterioration.  My brother lives in Calif and the drs there are
telling him the same and we compare notes with each visit.  Do you take the
lutein mixture?  My husband takes it hoping to maintain vision.  I guess he
will be my eyes and I will be his ears as our loss progress.