From: Theresa [mailto: tchessie@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:15:03 -0800
Subject: RE: [CHAT] throw away society

I'll second that! I am delighted that I can replace a kitchen faucet,
haul<br>shrubs out of the ground, and still occassionally catch guys
watching me<br>walk across the grocery store parking lot when I'm in a
pair of heels.<br>Thank god my husband is also an independent thinking
person- and not in the<br>least threatened by my tendency to do what
ever comes to mind. (Although he<br>did fuss at me when I nearly got
crushed underneath the yard waste barrel<br>becuase I had put about 400
lbs of stuff in it and then tried to move it all<br>by myself :) It
cracks me up when my male neighbor across the street wants<br>to know
where my husband is when I'm out working in the yard and garden-
It<br>is my project, not my husbands! It worries my thought when his 11
year old<br>daughter doesn't understand this- maybe eventually a little
of my influence<br>will rub off on
owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On<br>Behalf
Of Pamela J. Evans<br>Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 6:10 PM<br>To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: RE: [CHAT] throw away
too many years ago,<br>that she wondered if she raised us to be too
independent! I told her -<br>absolutely not. Can't be too independent.
That would like being too into<br>gardening - can't
----------------------------------<br>From: "Donna "
<justme@prairieinet.net><br>Reply-To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: Fri,
21 Nov 2003 19:46:43 -0600<br><br>>I think this was the most important
thing you can do for your child...<br>> No matter what life throws at
them, they will be able to handle it...<br>>whether we approve or
person, and raised my sons to be individuals. They<br>>haven't<br>>>
always<br>>> turned out the way I expected, but they are all very much

Thanks for your concern.
sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with
Evans<br>Kemp TX/zone

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com