From: kmrsy@comcast.net
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT]tolerance of lack of same/ alone
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:24:28 +0000

reminds me of a story my mother told of how, when I was an infant, Pat
was ~20mos, and Sue was 5-6 yrs. Once every few wks she got a night out
all by her lonesome and went to a movie. That night it was pouring rain,
she couldn't get a cab, her umbrella broke in the wind, the heel came
off her shoe, she fell down a hill, and missed half the movie. She said
it was worth it to get that time alone.

online games and music with a high-speed Internet connection! Prices start at less than $1 a day average. https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary by service area.)