Re: Re:Expensive cannas, now the importance of GardenWatchdog and TyTy Nursery's terrible reputation

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re:Expensive cannas, now the importance of GardenWatchdog and TyTy Nursery's terrible reputation
  • From: "Marge Talt" mtalt@hort.net
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:54:30 -0500

Yes, they have about the same reputation as the infamous Michigan
Bulb.  They have also
gone under several other names such as Mary Walker Bulb Farm and
Aaron's Cannas.  I have yet to see a positive post about this
company.  So Caveat emptor!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers