Re: problem tree roots

Actually, it's a good plan to put some gravel or fast draining
material right in back of any masonry wall to aid in drainage so the
pressure of the soil and water don't cause a bulge in the wall.
Stone dust works a treat for this as well.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers
All Suite101.com garden topics :

> From: Theresa <tchessie@comcast.net>
> Looked for the fabric- but no one here has ever heard of it.
Thanks for the