Re: Today/now polls

I can't even believe that Tom Coburn won the election for senate in this
state. Makes me ashamed to live here...truly. What are these people
thinking???? This Democrat is wearing black today...I'm in mourning.

O.K., now back to gardening...the only thing that seems to keep me sane in an otherwise insane world.

Zemuly@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 11/3/2004 9:22:16 AM Central Standard Time,