Re: Today/now polls

In a message dated 11/3/2004 10:54:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
silverhawk@flash.net writes:
I can't even believe that Tom Coburn won the election for senate in this
state. Makes me ashamed to live here...truly. What are these people
thinking???? This Democrat is wearing black today...I'm in mourning.
*sigh*

There are a few that I cannot understand how they won the election and I can
only attribute it to our crappy media:

1.  Tom Coburn
2.  Tom DeLay -- how many ethics violations has he been charged with now?  I
can't keep track.  But I guess it doesn't matter.
3.  Jim Bunning - whose sanity has been questioned (seriously - no joke) over
the past 2 months.
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/15/ky.senate.bunning.reut/

Oh yeah and --

4.  Bush - for obvious reasons.

This is a very dark day in our history.  I'm wearing black too.

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7