Re: camellia!

We're planning to spend T-day in Orlando at the Harry Leu botanical garden. It has a huge camellia collection that we are really forward to roaming.

On Thursday, November 4, 2004, at 07:05 PM, Andrea H wrote:

Pam, that's one of my favorite parts of fall. My 'Cotton Candy' Camellia is
just starting to bloom. It's truly stunning. I'm glad to hear yours is too!

And that Sugar is getting ready for winter! ;-)

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

----- Original Message ----- From: <gardenqueen@academicplanet.com> To: <gardenchat@hort.net> Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 9:10 PM Subject: [CHAT] camellia!

It's been a long time since our last cold season. I nearly forgot two of
the only things I like about it. My camellia is starting to bloom today
and Sugar is putting on her most luxurious winter coat. After petting
Jesse's cats they almost feel hairless when I pet Sugar w/ her ever
thickening pelt. She must be part Maine Coon is all I can figure. And my
camellia is gorgeous, beautiful double deep rose pink flowers. That's my
compensation for the passing of summer I suppose. Rosemary is blooming
now too - lovely!

Pam Evans Kemp, TX zone 8A

Island Jim
Southwest Florida