From: james singer
Sent: 11/6/2004 10:52:08 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Canna

Yesterday when I was leaving the parking lot after work, I noticed a
canna blooming is an old section of our dump. So I detoured over to see
it. Pure, deep yellow. Very nice. So today I decided to go photograph
it. When I got there, however, it was gone. The whole plant had been
dug. Some coworker now has a yellow canna in his or her yard. Gonna
start taking my camera to work again.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W