Re: lunch special

Glad to hear he's still on the radar.  Speaking of food...
I've always mixed a low mag food (like Friskies Special Diet) with
something more fun (like Chef's Blend) with a liberal sprinkling of
their #1 favorite, Friskies Dental Diet. the Dental Diet has totally
disappeared from stores here and several Hairball Remedy formulas have
stormed the market so I've tried some as the 'fun' portion'. However,
Jack has started throwing up. Asked the vet and he said those hairball
formulas contain a lot of fiber that irritate sensitive stomachs (Jack's
definitely the sensitive type).