Re: Photo expedition

Hi Jim,
Since you are our TS expert, I wonder if you could tell me a little about the
ponytail or bottle palm Beaucarnea recurvata.
A friend of my daughter's picked up a few at Loews, I helped her identify the
plant, so she gave me one. I know it's a tropical. It's only about 12 inches
in height, I wonder if it's a "dwarf." Will it do OK indoors in the winter
since it needs full sun?
Godi zone 7
Mt. Vernon VA