Re: It's finally cooled off

For overwintering potted roses see:
http://snipurl.com/am75

I wonder if removal from pot to heel in late in the season would disturb
the roots too much at a time when they wouldn't have had enough time to
acclimate to the new location. Sinking the pot - no disruption to the
roots, might be better. Ornamental pots that contain the nursery
container the shrub is planted in could be easily removed without
bothering the roots.

Kitty