> they are plant related....
Are you sure?
I looked at a gallery photo of a Carex. Then clicked on the ad that read
CAREX - Order Carex online or call us at 800-814-5410. Here's where it
took me:

I don't know what the product is but it's called : ETH MOD REX-RS. It's
part number is CAREX. Suggested retail price is $345.00 And I don't
think it's a plant.