From: Zemuly@aol.com
Sent: 11/14/2004 5:06:38 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] What Charley taught us NOW Cute Furry Things

My cats keep the squirrels in check, and they apparently have eaten any
rabbits in my yard.  I do, however, have a resident armadillo.  They  might not be
interested in my plants, but they dig craters deep enough to  break an ankle
in the flower beds and in the yard looking for grubs. God  forbid one decides
to dig a burrow as has been done in several neighbors'  yards.  They make the
skunks' divots look like nothing at all.   Anybody else have problems with
them?

zem
zone 7
West TN