My neighbor and I got rid of 2 Armadillos last year by finding their hole... putting two smoke bombs, that we got at a feed store (Atwood's), down the hole then covering it up with boards and rocks so that they couldn't get out easily and the smoke would stay in. Since they are nocturnal I think we killed them. I never saw where they tried to come out and never saw a sign of them again.