Re: squirrels

Yes I have. So I bought squirrel feeders and bird feeders. But, I must
admit, my cat kept them away from my veggies and most of my flowers.
They sat up in the tree screaming at her. I thought it was funny. And to
watch a chipmunk stuff its cheeks so full of seeds it looks like it has
mumps is so amusing to watch.

Cathy Carpenter <cathy.c@insightbb.com> wrote:
That's probably because, you've never had them hog all the seeds in a
bird feeder, keeping birds from landing, or taking one bite from each
ripening tomato on a plant, or gnawing through the stem of a sunflower
before it is ever seen in full glory.