To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

Understand your point, but we have found that we can use such sites
ultimately for education. For example, we maintain a courtyard garden at
our public library. This garden was not only featured on our yearly
"Masters' Garden Tour", but the library let us use their parking area for
our MG plant sale, held in conjunction with the tour. The sale, in
addition to contributing to our MG operating expenses, also proved an
excellent educational opportunity for the general public.
Cathy