From: Bonnie & Bill Morgan
Sent: 11/17/2004 7:37:33 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] OT - now tubers was-Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

Cathy, daughter Tzeitel tries to put up a tree every year, and every year
one or more of her 4 cats have to climb it.  Could you give me a hint at how
educate her on how to keep her cats out of the tree?  (Our dogs do not go
near the tree.  They are forbidden in the living room and know their
boundaries.  Christmas, we let up a little and let them in the hallway
across from the living room so they can be included in the family
festivities.)

Blessings,
Bonnie