From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of pdickson
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 9:29 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] trees

I have read that the American gets taller than the Chinese.  How tall is

your tree?  I am loving the bark and the fall color of the leaves.  I
think
it is going to be a wonderful ornamental tree.  I put it where I can
look at
it outside my bedroom window.  My favorite view.  I love to be outside
gardening but I think it is so important to be able to have views of
your
work out your windows.
Tricia